Please find below a list of the policies City of Rochester School follows. Simply click on the file to view. Please contact the office at email@example.com if you are having trouble accessing these.
If you would like us to send you a copy of any of the information held in the policies or any other section of the website, please contact Sheila Humphrey using the contact us button below:
The City of Rochester School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection Policy which can be viewed below.
Sometimes we may need to share information and work in partnership with other agencies, when there are concerns about a child's welfare. We will ensure that our concerns about our pupils are discussed with parents/carers first, unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child's welfare.
We actively support the Government's Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism.
Our Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs Michelle Homer (Assistant Headteacher). Our Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads are Mrs Kelly Lovell (Assistant Headteacher) Mrs Alison Barton (Pupil Wellbeing) and Mrs Alicja Emmett (Headteacher). The Trustee with responsibility for safeguarding in our school in Claire Cooper. They can all be contacted on 01634 570706.
Members of the public and professionals can use Medway’s referral and contact form to report any safeguarding concerns about a child or young person.
You can also phone 01634 334 466 or our 24 hour emergency number 03000 419 191.
2. CoR Anti Bullying Policy - July 2020 (pdf)Download
3. CoR Health Safety and Welfare Policy - September 2020 (pdf)Download
4. CoR Whistleblowing policy - September 2020 v2 (pdf)Download
5. CoR First Aid and Administration of Medication - September 2020 (pdf)Download
6. CoR Collaborative Curriculum Policy - Aug 2020 (pdf)Download
7. CofR Positive Behaviour Support Policy - Aug 2020 v3 (pdf)Download
8. CoR Online Safety Policy - Sep 2020 (pdf)Download
9. CoR Sexting Guidance - Oct 2019 (pdf)Download
10. CoR Staff Behaviour Policy (Staff Code of Conduct) - Sep 20 v3) (pdf)Download
11. Acceptable Use of ICT for Primary Pupils Sept 2020 (pdf)Download
12. Acceptable Use of ICT for Secondary Pupils Sept 2020 (pdf)Download
13. Staff and Volunteer Acceptable Use of ICT Sept 2020 (pdf)Download
14. CoR Personal Electronic Devices Policy - Oct 2019 (pdf)Download
15. CoR Student Voice Policy - July 2020 (pdf)Download
Policies relating to the curriculum offering and other learning related topics:
2. CoR Teaching and Learning Policy - February 2020 (2) (pdf)Download
3. CoR Marking and Feedback Policy - February 2020 (pdf)Download
4. CoR - Working with pupils with ASD (pdf)Download
6. CoR PSHE Policy - July 2020 v2 (pdf)Download
7.003 CoR Relationships and Sex Education - December 2020 (pdf)Download
8. CoR Equalities Policy - July 2020 v2 (pdf)Download
9. CoR Attendance Policy - July 2020 v2 (pdf)Download
10. CoR Charging and Remissions Policy - July 2020 v2 (pdf)Download
11. CoR Prevent and British Values Policy - July 2020 (pdf)Download
12.002 CoR SMSC Development - Aug 2020 v2 (pdf)Download
12a.001 CoR Collaborative Curriculum Policy - Aug 2020 (pdf)Download
Policies relating to Health and Safety such as fire prevention:
MAGIC (UK) Ltd is the proprietor of City of Rochester School - Registered in England and Wales No: 11334607 - registered office: Bradbury House, View Road, Cliffe Woods, ME3 8UJ - Copyright © 2018 City of Rochester School - All Rights
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder