Please find below a list of the policies City of Rochester School follows. Simply click on the file to view. Please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble accessing these.
If you would like us to send you a copy of any of the information held in the policies or any other section of the website, please contact Amanda Cade using the contact us button below:
The City of Rochester School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection Policy which can be viewed below.
Sometimes we may need to share information and work in partnership with other agencies, when there are concerns about a child's welfare. We will ensure that our concerns about our pupils are discussed with parents/carers first, unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child's welfare.
We actively support the Government's Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism.
Our Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs Kelly Lovell (Assistant Headteacher). Our Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads are Mrs Michelle Homer (Deputy Headteacher) Mrs Alison Barton (Pupil Wellbeing) and Mrs Alicja Emmett (Headteacher). The Trustee with responsibility for safeguarding in our school in Kirstine Boon. They can all be contacted on 01634 570706.
Members of the public and professionals can use Medway’s referral and contact form to report any safeguarding concerns about a child or young person.
Report a child safeguarding concern
You can also phone 01634 334 466 or our 24 hour emergency number 03000 419 191.
1. Safeguarding Child Protection Policy - Sep 2022 v7.1 (pdf)Download
2. Anti Bullying Policy - July 2022 v4 (pdf)Download
3. Health Safety and Welfare Policy - August 2022 v3 (pdf)Download
4. Whistleblowing policy - Sept 2022 v5 (pdf)Download
5. First Aid and Administration of Medication - Mar 2022 v4b (pdf)Download
6. Collaborative Curriculum Policy - Sep 22 v 4 (pdf)Download
7. Positive Behaviour Support Policy - March 2023 v7 (pdf)Download
8. Mobile Technology Policy - Sept 2022 v2 (pdf)Download
9. Student Voice Policy - October 2022 v3 (pdf)Download
10. CoR Acceptable Use of ICT for Primary Pupils - Sept 2022 (pdf)Download
11. CoR Acceptable Use of ICT for Secondary Pupils - Sept 2022 (pdf)Download
12. CoR Acceptable Use of ICT for Staff Volunteers - Sept 2022 (pdf)Download
13. Social Media Policy - Sept 2022 v2 (pdf)Download
Policies relating to the curriculum offering and other learning related topics:
1. Equalities Policy - July 2022 v3 (pdf)Download
2. CoR - Working with pupils with ASD (pdf)Download
3. PSHE Policy - October 2022 v2 (pdf)Download
4. Relationships and Sex Education - Feb 2023 v3 (pdf)Download
5.Attendance and Children Missing from Education - Nov 2022 v5 (pdf)Download
6. Charging and Remissions Policy - August 2022 v2 (pdf)Download
7. Prevent and British Values Policy - October 2022 v2.1 (pdf)Download
8. SMSC Development - Sept 2022 v 4 (pdf)Download
9. CoR Communications Policy - Mar 22 v 2 (pdf)Download
MAGIC (UK) Ltd is the proprietor of City of Rochester School - Registered in England and Wales No: 11334607 - registered office: Bradbury House, View Road, Cliffe Woods, ME3 8UJ - Copyright © 2018 City of Rochester School - All Rights
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder